Friday, August 17, 2007

A New (old) Bull Gear!

I paid a visit to a fellow OC-3 owner in Burnsville, MN last night. His name is Les and he is a real nice guy that owns three OC-3's. Les was referred to me by Mike *see my "Parts Progress" post on 6/5/07.

Anyway, Les happened to have an extra final drive bull gear that he was willing to sell. The price wasn't bad and the bull gear, although a little worn and rusty, at least has all 72 of its teeth. *See my 5/31/07 post called "Oh Tooth Fairy!"


So, Les and I got talk crawlers for awhile. He shared some stories, tips, and advice.


After my visit, I got to have a great dinner in the big city with my wife. We then stopped by the Mall of America and I stopped by Al's Farm Toys. This was the first time I've been to Al's. It was okay. A small selection of Oliver toys. Way too much John Deere stuff. Overall it was a good night.









No comments: