Sunday, September 30, 2007

Packing the Shed for Winter

Just as you can fit a fully assembled OC-3 into a 12x16 yard shed. . .you can fit a fully disassembled OC-3 into a 12 x 16 yard shed. It just takes a little cleaning and organizing.

The cleaning and organizing actually took the better part of two afternoons last weekend. It had been quite some time since the shed had a good going through. I did have help, my 5 year old daughter was my "helper". She kept track of her breaks in the shade. I lost track after she announced, "I'm going to take break number 8 now."

When we were all done I was able to pack away the OC-3 without using much more floor space than what was occupied by the formerly cluttered version of the shed. In fact, I was able to tell my wife that we had room to park one more OC-3 in the shed if we happened to come upon one. She was not amused.

ANY PICTURE THROUGHOUT THE BLOG CAN VIEWED UP CLOSE BY SIMPLY CLICKING ON THE PICTURE. . .







No comments: